To use the above resources at home, get user names and passwords from the library OR turn to page 16 of your student planner!
Placer County Library Databases (public library card required)
The mission of the school library media program is to ensure that students
and staff are effective users of ideas and information, enabling them to be
literate life-long learners
Staff: Mrs. Mangels, Library Media Teacher
Mrs. Sato, Library Aide
Mrs. McMullin, Library Aide
Mrs. Bittner, Library Aide
Hours: 8:00 -- 3:00 Mon.
- Limit of 2 non-textbook materials at a time
- Three week check out period
- Renewals are allowed if student is actively reading book; limited when there is a long reserve list.
- Fines are charged for late materials: 10c per day for each book (school days only).
- Reserves may be placed on items which are out to another borrower.
- Use your student ID card for your library card.